|Location: Budapest, Hungary||Salary: €250 - €300 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081138_1623346560|
Data Scientist / Remote role / 12 months + / Start ASAP
Remote rate: €250 - €300 per day
Onsite rate: €300 - €350 per day
Candidate will be required to go onsite after pandemic to wither Budapest, Spain or Poland.
* Master's or Ph.D. in a quantitative field: e.g., computer science, statistics, applied mathematics, physics, operational research, engineering.
* 5+ years of experience (in the industry or academic) in analytics (machine learning, statistics, data and text mining), preferably in a financial context (investment management, capital markets / investment banking, insurance).
* Proficiency in Python and/or R, including the relevant statistical and machine learning packages. Knowledge of deep learning or distributed computation frameworks is a plus (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Spark).
* Experience with writing neat and well documented code, using versioning tools (Git).
* You have great analytical & conceptual skills to understand key business needs and design tailored solutions to solve specific business problems.
* The willingness, ingenuity and business understanding of navigating through ambiguities, especially in prototyping process.
* You are able to communicate complex analysis results in a clear, precise and meaningful manner.