Data Scientist needed for a Global Consulting company based in Atlanta, Georgia.
This is a full-time permanent opportunity that offers benefits, bonus and relocation packaged (if needed).
Our ideal candidate must have pre-sales experience, as you will need to support delivering presentations, pre-sales and delivering solution
As the Data Scientist, you will be responsible for shaping and reviewing business ideas, providing insights that lead to smarter business decisions.
Main responsibilities include:
- Conducting analytical use cases from current challenges in a business environment.
- Defining and developing the requirements and methodologies for projects, including the conception and composition of analytical models.
- Extracting insights from new and existing data sources and therefore needs an outstanding understanding of analytical tools and techniques.
- Leading project teams consisting of other data scientists, analytical engineers and data engineers in data science projects.
- Proficiency in commercial use of Advanced Analytics or Machine-Learning methodologies and algorithms
- Experience in data exploration, algorithms, higher mathematics and statistical modelling
- Strong communication and presentation capabilities
- Ability to explain complex analytical concepts to stakeholders
- Advanced programming skills in two or more of the following languages: R, Python, SQL
- Excellent knowledge about statistical and predictive model concepts
- Experience with Big Data is preferable (e.g. distributed systems or NoSQL technologies)
- Skills in modern analytical frameworks, libraries and analytical development environments
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience