|Location: Sweden||Salary: €400 - €450 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/073008_1597230681|
Data Scientist / Sweden / 9 months / Start 1st Sept
Identify the data the business should be collecting, define the system in order to extract this information and develop the processes that transform raw data into business insights.
Perform ad-hoc data mining and exploratory statistics tasks on different data-sets related to the business in order to help with decision making by applying advanced statistical techniques, for example, predictive statistical models, data mining.
Responsible for cleansing of large unstructured data and enabling analytical capability in order to query the data and address various business needs.
Responsible from integrating customer's systems to Samsung internal systems for better collaboration and improve daily sales. Having internal and external customer meetings to drive business integration is also key point in this position.
Identify and implement process improvements by analysing the underlying data within different business processes by sales divisions and customer.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES & JOB SCOPE:
* Identify different data requirements in different divisions and find the most optimal way to implement the data process.
* Identify improvements on different business process analysing the underlying business data.
* Analyse, identify and implement process improvements within business processes mentioned above by sales divisions and customer, where the data and integration is always in the core.
* Analyse different kinds of data to improve and support daily operation.
* Secure high level of accuracy (quality) in the incoming various data sets.
* Develop and maintain good relations with customer's analytic teams and pro-actively drive improvement of business process with customers through workshops and meetings.
* Drive and coordinate new projects with all liaisons in a positive and constructive manner.
* Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or any other related quantitative field.
* At least 3 years of working experience working with business analysis/informatics and business outcomes research within a fast-paced and complex business setting.
* Machine learning methods
* R programming
* Strong analytical skills
* Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* English both written and spoken (high level)
* Flexible and manage to prioritise
* Self-driven who take own initiatives
* Excellent problem solving skills
* "do-er" and result oriented
* High involvement
* Speed and endurance in operational work
* The ability to communicate and interact effectively
* Team spirit
* Able to prioritise and handle peaks in volume
* Able to handle and analyse numbers and data
* Able to identify opportunities for improvement and suitable solutions
* Able to drive to implementation of changes
* Service minded but with ability to say no if needed