|Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland||Salary: €300 - €350 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/067424_1578568768|
Data Analyst/Scientist / Dublin / 6 months / Start ASAP
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
The Data Insights portfolio contains several large programmes of work, focused on applying data analytics tools and techniques to solve for business and data problems and to identify data issues and remediation solutions or optimisation's as part of our strategic initiatives.
- Hands on lucene/mongo and NLP experience to work on an Azure cloud project
- Data sourcing, discovery and analytics using ETL (Extract, Transform & Load) and Business Intelligence tools.
- Creation of models and reports providing interpretation and insight into business data.
- Issue identification and analysis
- Solution design
- Experience in data analytics and business analysis
- Experience working in Global teams
- The ability to identify issues and propose solutions
- The ability to prioritise key deliverables
- Experience working in a project/programme environment
- Preferably, experience in a financial domain (capital markets, transaction banking, wealth management)
- Experience on lucene/mongo and NLP experience to work on an Azure cloud project
- Educated to degree level (or overseas equivalent)
- Proficient in Azure cloud project
- Innovative, creative, articulate and able to work directly with a broad range of stake holders
- Able to demonstrate examples of previous successful BA deliveries and a track record in providing insight through the application of data analytics