|Location: Portugal||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Manufacturing||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/067591_1595234671|
*****Data Preparation & Migration Analyst - Manufacturing *****
For our international client in Portugal: As a Data preparation co-ordinator, you will support the data management team in preparing, transforming and loading Material management, asset management, plant maintenance master and transactional data into SAP S/4 HANA for commodity trading business.
* Based on SAP S/4 HANA global data template for Material management, asset management, plant maintenance master and transactional data, you will co-ordinate with local business and global team to facilitate the onboarding of global data template for finance (Chart of account, cost center, profit center etc.)
* Perform data transformation and prepare data migration files for technical team.
* Manage data extraction and transformation process for the finance master data and transactional data.
* Maintain Source - target Data mapping rules specific to each local implementation.
* Prepare data transformation progress report
* Collaborate with the system integrator.
* 3 years of experience with Master & Transactional Data Management
* 5 years of experience in SAP Data Migration
* Excellent understanding of SAP MM, SD, PM, PS data objects.
* Excellent knowledge of ETL process in SAP Data Migration.
* Must be able to co-ordinate between IT and business related to data extraction, transformation and load.
* Knowledge of SAP BODS or SAP Data Migration cockpit is a plus.
* Fluent in English.
* Proactive, self-starter, needs to be able to work without close supervision.
Could you be available and interested? If not, maybe you could recommend someone that could be...
Please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org