Data Movement Project Manager/Coordinator - Germany - 8+ months
For our client we are looking for a data migration project manager or a coordinator for a global data centre migration.
There will be a transition from the incumbent data centre supplier to the new one to shift all applications and services.
Based on the results and definitions of the associated transition streams like architecture, governance, the execution team has to move the around 1500 applications and services to the new environment.
This includes SAP, non-SAP, Domino applications based on Linux and Windows.
Your main task is to coordinate the project team for the upcoming data centre migration.
- Coordinate the execution team for MSSQL - related applications on Linux and Windows servers
- Evaluate the information for the transition and verify it with the providers and the application owners
- Plan the migration and support the application owners and the testing teams
- Prepare the necessary documents for the hand-over to the internal data centre team
- Experience with Java, MSSQL and Oracle based applications
- Experience with SAP, non SAP and Domino applications based on Linux or Windows
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 8 months
- Utilization: Full-time
- Location: West Germany and remote
- Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision quick after.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch - email@example.com