RED are currently working alongside a global leading SAP partner who currently employ 190,000 people across 44 countries. Are you interested to work with a business working with the world's most notable SAP customers? Our client will give you the opportunity to focus your attention on new, dynamic and innovative technology solutions allowing you to grow your career in any given direction. You will be given the chance to work within multiple teams, industries and projects. My client also will give you the opportunity to study and provide financial support to develop your skills, laying the foundation for your future.
- Can act as an experienced Consultant Data Management/Migration on projects.
- Takes up roles as Data Management/Migration expert, Migration Developer, Data Modeler, Data Management of Migration specialist
- Works closely with analysts, developers and project manager
- Communicates and collaborate with customer representatives
- Works towards deadlines with high quality
- Presents ideas for system and design improvements
- You have relevant experience and/or certifications in 1 or more of the following technologies SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS), SAP LSMW, SAP Emigall, Informatica, IBM Datastage, SAP SLO.
- You have experience and good knowledge of Data Management Processes and/or Data Migration Implementations.
- You have the ambition to grow to Data Management & Migration Architect and/or project manager.
- Having experience in SAP developments/ABAP or transition/cut over planning is an asset
- Team player
- Active listening & comprehension
- Customer oriented
- Qualitative result driven
- Pro-active, accurate, reliable, assertive, responsible and proud
Languages and mobility
- Resident in Belgium
- Fluent oral communication skills in French and/or Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English
- Geographic mobility. You must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially abroad
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialisation, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- A competitive salary package
Please apply within for more information!