|Location: Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/81735_1608224496|
For our customer we are looking for a Data Engineer.
Your main task is to support the project team to build up a Analytic Platform for the service domains.
* Continuous requirements engineering and consulting towards your product teams to implement data analytics projects
* Conception and implementation of key performance indicators
* Development of reporting solutions and corresponding data models to become BI Self-Services solutions
* Ensure cost and performance optimized reporting solutions by running house keeping activities and infrastructure reviews and usage pattern analysis
* Several years of professional experience with BI tools
* Sound command of at least two standard BI reporting tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik), knowledge about Tableau Server Administration
* Initial experience in the field of cloud systems is a benefit (GCP, Azure)
* Desirable: Experience in SQL (Teradata, ANSI)
* Start: Feb. 2021
* Duration: 3 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 5 days per week
* Location: Remote
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.