On behalf of our Client, a global-known Pharmaceutical Client. We are looking for a:
(Contract) Data Engineer
Start- and end-date: 19/11/18 to 31/03/19
Extension: highly likely, project planned until 2020
- Develop data driven solutions utilizing current and next generation technologies to meet evolving business needs
- Identify an opportunity and recommend possible technical solutions, build prototypes and evaluate results for effectiveness and feasibility
- Operationalize open source data-analytic tools for enterprise use
- Develop real-time data ingestion and stream-analytic solutions leveraging technologies such as Kafka, Apache Spark, NIFI, Python, HBase and Hadoop
- Provide subject matter expertise in the analysis, preparation of specifications and plans for the development of data processes
- Ensure proper data governance policies are followed by implementing or validating Data Lineage, Quality checks, classification, etc.
- Influence design for solutions involving structured data, big data and difficult to structure data sets
- Influence design to enable efficient operations including recommending automated QCs, metrics for data quality and data integration, and parameterized approaches to allow for future flexibility
- Provide leadership to complex data analysis, uses and explores data, languages, tools and software to best construct data for predictive modelling, test the model, and train data to deploy the modelling within a complex Commercial Pharmaceutical environment
- Up-to-date specialized knowledge of data wrangling, manipulation and management of technologies
- Ability to manipulate voluminous data with different degree of structuring across disparate sources to build and communicate actionable insights for internal or external parties
- Strong communication skills to portray information.
- Ability to work in an agile environment with high quality deliverables
- Hands-on experience with Informatica ETL tools (PowerCenter, ICS, IICS)
- Must have hands-on experience with the AWS ecosystem (EMR, Redshift, S3, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Experience with concepts of Hadoop and Spark
This position sounds interesting for you? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: Data_Z_SIL to:
For further questions, you can reach me at +49 221 9669 3850