|Location: Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Work for Us||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/074859_1603964346|
For our international client based In Walldorf (Germany), RED is currently looking for a Data Centre Engineer to start in a new project.
You'll be involved in the maintenance activities making sure the data centre Room is running efficiently. This is to start as soon as possible and for an initial 6-9 months contract. The project is based in Walldorf, On site (No remote allowed)
- Minimum 5 Years IT Experience on Data Centre Engineer
- Experience designing, setting up, and managing information/network systems at data centres.
- Technical / hands on the infrastructure data centre, configurate access code, stocking, hardware login
- Entails monitoring systems operations and administering IT solutions to ensure servers, hard drives, and other data centre equipment function efficiently.
- Hands on the infrastructure data centre, configuration of access code, hardware's, stocking, etc
- Fluent in English communication, German communication is a bonus
- Office Tools (e.g. Excel)
If you are interested in this position, please apply here or send over your updated CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration