|Location: Lithuania||Salary: €450 - €500 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/077950_1614177048|
Data Architect / Lithuania (Remote) / 6 months / Start ASAP
* To define the Data Architecture and Framework in the tribe.
* To ensure that we have a rock-solid data foundation, which we will utilise to deliver exceptional business value to our customers and stakeholders.
* Support the implementation of Data Quality Management and Data Governance across the Tribe to ensure access to high-quality data
* To ensure the tribe strategies are aligned with the strategy of AML cluster and clients overall by working closely with Group Data Office team, AML Monitoring and AML Community
* Contractors will be part of a global squad, and you will be based in Vilnius, Lithuania (home-office during covid).
* Participate in Scrum ceremonies, daily development tasks and progress of the area for the Squad to succeed this year in delivering IT solutions to the AML program
* Able to convert business requirements into data solutions, by defining data flows and designing suitable data models to support the AML Tribe squads needs, such as for Data Lake, Reporting and Analytics.
* Having professional experience working with relational databases on SQL Server and Mainframe (DB2).
* Ability to design the solutions based on the technologies and tools on Hadoop cluster: Spark, Edge Node, Hive and the message queues: Pub/Sub, RabbitMQ, Kafka
* Having good understanding of ETL and BI tools like Alteryx, SAS and Tableau
* Understanding of the data protection regulations and their impact, for instance GDPR and Data Security protocols,
* Know what it takes to establish a proper Data Governance by building standards and processes around data flows
* Have strong communicational and interpersonal skills, and ability to make right decisions in a rather complex environment with many stakeholders.
* Hands on experience of driving analytical functions and concrete experience of driving value from data on an institutional level IT Consultancy Request Data Architect
* Demonstrated information management skills, including working knowledge of IT infrastructure, various technologies/platforms, and aligned vendor solutions and the capabilities they bring