|Location: Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: NM/20221_1621944515|
For our client we are looking for an IT Manager for IT-Operations with focus on Data Analytics/BI. The data is coming from production/manufacturing. Your main task is to manage the day to day IT operations by leading a data analytics team. You act as interface between key users and software supplier to provide user support, address data integration or application issues, and collect requirements. You report status on incidents and requirements and ensure its timely delivery. You manage the inhouse team, coordinate activities and escalations with other IT teams, business, and vendor. The work is planned in full time with a start as soon as possible in remote.
* IT Operations management: coordinate tasks and people
* Data Analytics
* Project management
* Coordinate suppliers
* IT Operations Management experience
* Experience with data analytics: data analysis using, data extraction and data processing tools
* Nice to have: Experience with APC Advanced Process Control tools
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 3 months (+ extensions: realistically 9 months)
* Workload: 4-5 days/week
* Project language: English
* Location: Remote (after Covid occasional travel to German)
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.