|Location: Belgium||Salary: €37.50 - €40 per hour|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/080100_1620222413|
Data Analyst / Belgium / 6 months / Start ASAP
Languages: Dutch and/or French and English (written & oral)
Function Data Analyst - Business Intelligence department
* You are part of the "Customer Performance & Analytics" team
within the Business Intelligence department. The team is responsible
for customers reporting and ad hoc analyses (subscriptions, usage
and value). The data warehouse data are the basis for all this.
* As Data Analyst, you are the point of contact for the set-up and
update of weekly and monthly reports, which allow the business to
follow the evolution of products and customer segments.
* In case business questions can't be answered with standard reports,
you run appropriate ad hoc requests.
* You collaborate with business to clarify their business questions,
translate them into data queries and finally transform this data into
customer knowledge that will support business decisions. You master
data and business concepts and you know how to find appropriate
answers to business questions.
* You work together with technical staff to put in place appropriate
data structure behind reports and analyses.
* Near the data analyses, you're also responsible for set-up of
MicroStrategy (and Power BI in future) reports. As architect, you
know how to set up consistent semantic layer to guarantee clean
data model. You are able to propose the most appropriate
visualisations to highlight business insights. For this, you work in
close collaboration with IT and you respect the standards in place to
build and deploy reports in production.
* Strong knowledge of SQL (Teradata /Oracle), used in a business
* Strong knowledge of MicroStrategy and Power BI tools (architect
* Strong knowledge of database management & data warehouse
* Strong analytical skills - familiar with relational databases; interest
in the Data science, Data Governance and Cloud domains is a plus
even it's not the key focus
* Relevant experience in MicroStrategy and Power BI projects
development and strong capability to translate figures into nice
* Able to manage projects in an autonomous way from business
requirements to reporting and visualization
* Team player, dynamic, entrepreneurial, self-starter, stress resistant,
pro-active, constructive mind-set and fast learner profile.
* Strong communication skills & result oriented
* Bachelor or Master's degree (or equivalent in experience) in IT,
quantitative analytics, economics, marketing). Sensitivity: Confidential
* Some years of experience in an analytical business environment is a plus
* Experience in Telco environment is a plus