|Location: Netherlands||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/073737_1599810693|
- Role :- Cyber Defense Automation Engineer
- Start :- ASAP
- End Date :- 5 Months
- Location :- Netherlands (100% Remote during pandemic, after on-site)
- Language :- English
- Prefer Master of Science in Computer Science or similar.
- Relevant experience 3+ years
- Mandatory experience using Splunk - Phantom Security Automation and Orchestration (SA&O) and development of playbooks on Phantom
- Mandatory 1+ years of experience with API integration and development. Mandatory experience of Security API Integration with Splunk
- Mandatory experience with scripting using Python and its related libraries
- Key Skills: Optional experience with log data aggregation solutions (e.g. Splunk, Kafka, etc.)
- Proficient in developing automation code and scripts using Phantom, Python, PowerShell, logicApps and other programming languages
- Experience in Security Operations Centers, Incident Response, Architecture / systems engineering.
- Consulting skills
- An understanding of software development standard methodologies to identify requirements and guide Phantom s partners to develop new apps and playbooks.
- Ambitious, motivated, and team focused
- Carries out PBI assignments and projects, alone or as part of a team, applying knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Strong team player, must be able to work with others and contribute to help solve complex issues
- Demonstrate broad knowledge of MS Windows, Unix-based and mid-range platform systems used to deliver commercial enterprise applications as well as cloud environments.
- Understanding of a Content Engineering Team's mission to drive security improvements through Automations and partnerships with the relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the issues of interest to Shell and proposes viable solutions within the scope of own expertise, considering the needs of those affected.
- Maintains knowledge and experience of current practice within own area of expertise and is aware of current developments within own area of expertise.