On behalf of our Client, a global-known Pharmaceutical Client. We are looking for a:
(12 mo. Contract)
Customer Service - Stream Lead
Start: 1st November 2018
Creation and alignment for 4 existing Customer Service core models for an S/4HANA Implementation in Barcelona.
- Secure the adoption of the 4 core models and implement the appropriate actions
- Support AMS team to keep Core model integrity through the appropriate process governance related to S/4HANA solution
- Ensure the update of the documentation, Key business rules, process map, training material according to the evolution of the Core model and inputs from local teams.
- Implement initiatives which contribute to the understanding of new processes and accelerate value realization, solutions and roles in Customer Service
- Communicate and train live countries with the new functionalities and process according to the projects release
- Provide improvements and opportunities to complete Core model design
- Support for critical phases of the roll-out, providing inputs for the design, contribute to testing and trainings
- Demonstrate a good track record in the stream area, preferably in a Pharmaceutical / Consumer Products industry
- Excellent knowledge of Demand to cash - Order to Serve processes, Distribution, Transportation, Export flows
- Operational Experience in indicated domain min 7 years in Customer Service, or in Trade
- Experience translating business needs into process and implementation requirements in an IT implementation environment
- Experience in project management is a must due to the complexity of 2 transformation projects and support required in roll-out
This position sounds interesting for you? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: CS_SIL to:
For further questions, you can reach me at +49 221 9669 3850
I look forward to your application!