|Location: Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/076814_1610967340|
For our client we are currently looking for a Customer Service Consultant.
The service is requested as part of the overall Customer Service Transformation project.
The project has the purpose to transform the customer service to a customer centric organization, which will deliver outstanding customer experience in dealing with customer enquiries/requests.
As part of the project, state-of-the-art tools and systems need to be established to deliver the project objectives.
The project is working in an agile methodology.
Sprint duration is two weeks so the Sprint meetings are conducted every next week.
During this Sprint period daily stand-ups will be conducted to affiliate the compatibility of the complex service that will be delivered.
Any of the meetings and exchanges described above will take place exclusively in the presence of a client's single point of contact appointed, who is coordinating the project on the client's internal side.
The coordination of the above described meetings, in which the external consultant is involved, will be organized and carried out by the contractor and will be agreed upon with the client.
Pre-Study/Proof of concept phase
* Creation of a clear product vision & strategy for the Service Cloud/Contact Center Management (SCCCM) solution that matches with the overall end-to-end (E2E) customer experience vision (focus on order to cash and costumer services), processes are documented (high level) and will be provided in advance.
* Identification of specification of use cases and functionalities for SCCCM
* Prioritize and sequencing of the use cases and functionalities for SCCCM
* Conducting workshops (online) with the customer service community with the purpose gather business requirements according to the use cases and functionalities for SCCCM
* Creation of platform roadmap for the solution to deliver the identified business requirements (as defined in the steps above), including an understanding of the key interdependencies with other technology components and timelines
* Documentation of the above mentioned steps for project management information. The documentation will be validated and approved by Henkel.
* Translation of customer and business requirements to technology functionalities & needs and handover of the specifications according business requirements that were defined during the pre-study phase over the backlog. The consultant will receive access to the respective backlog.
* Estimate required time, costs, and impact of implementing as part of the backlog
* Conduct workshops (online) with the purpose to affiliate that business requirements are met according to the use cases and functionalities for SCCCM with the related stakeholder groups (AO Customer Service, Program NOW, Dx, the relevant product owners)
* Prioritize requests from above mentioned stakeholders on the backlog based on product vision (as defined in the proof of concept, see above), and strategic criteria including customer need, business value, scalability, development requirements
* Identify new or adapted business needs for the SCCCM solution according to the defined key processes (as mentioned above)
* Definition and establishing KPIs for above mentioned use cases and functionalities for SCCCM with the purpose to measure the success of the cloud system. The KPIs will be documented and validated and approved by Henkel
* SAP ABAP and ABAP OO Programming
* Creation and handling of data structures, tables and objects using field symbols
* SAP WD ABAP
* FPM - Floor Plan Manager
* Create Screen Elements using dynamic programming (using Runtime classes)
* Interfaces o RFC, XML (SOAP), File, IDOCS and ODATA
* Knowledge about workflow automization
* Should be a beginner in HTML5, Java Script and CSS - Good to have
* SAP Master Data knowledge with expertise in Material Master from a techno functional perspective
* Experienced in at least 3-4 full lifecycle implementation projects involving Material Master Data
* Knowledge of SAP Data Model, especially Material Master
* Conceptual knowledge of SCM processes with expertise in the area of SAP MM, SD and PP
* Experienced in Integrating cross-work stream topics
* Experienced/Capable of creating Training Documentation and conducting end user training sessions.
* Experienced in Test Management (creating test plans, coordinating testing among stakeholders, resolving issues etc.)
* Start: March 2021
* Duration: 6 months
* Capacity: 2-3 days/week
* Location: 100% Remote
* Language: English (German is nice-to-have)
Interview slots with our client can be arranged on short notice with a decision straight afterwards.
If you are interested in finding out more or can recommend a colleague please don't hesitate to get in touch.