RED's Global Customer; excellent as one of the leading companies in the field consultancy and advisory. Also, excellent as one of the SAP Partner of the Year underlines the national and international market leadership in innovative SAP technologies.
Our Multinational client is looking for a SAP Cutover Lead close to Frankfurt, Germany.
At RED, we are proud to work with this customer. At the same time, this company offers you; the chance to work in a dynamic corporate culture and a creative workplace.
** SAP Cutover Lead - nearest Frankfurt, Germany**
6 months contract, likely extended
We are currently recruiting for a SAP Cutover Lead to lead complex cutover planning and execution
Areas of experience & Role
- Reports to the Project Lead
- Strong leadership skills
- Aligns Business and IT cut-over activities
- Creation of business ramp down and ramp up plan and alignment with local senior management
- Serves as escalation platform for problems during cutover
- Tracks ramp up and facilitation of ramp up calls
- Tracks the successful execution of the cut-over plan
- Actively supports project management during cut-over
- Life Sciences Experience
- 3 years' experience minimum
- Previous experience internal orders, overheads management
- Excellent communication and business facing skills
- Travel required in Europe
- German mandatory, and English business level
- Ideally educated to degree level (master's Degree, bachelor…) or equivalent experience
Ideally you are living nearest Frankfurt
The selected consultant must be eligible to work in Germany without visa sponsorship.
If you are interested, please send an updated to firstname.lastname@example.org