On behalf of our Client, a global-known Pharmaceutical Client. We are looking for a:
IT Project Manager - Windows 10 Deployment
Contract duration: 1 year
Start- and end-date: 23/04/18 to 29/03/19
Project manager will be responsible for the Deployment for Windows 10 in the EMEAR Region.
- Ensure that project is delivered on-time, within scope and budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Manage this project using Microsoft Project (primary), Excel, SharePoint, etc.
- Work with the Windows 10 global team to proceed with this rollout and rollup information to program management
- Work with the local stakeholders to meet the local requirements and mitigate any gaps
- Manage dependencies with the other projects and business-as-usual activities
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers, alternatively comprehensive years of experience in IT or Project Management field
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Experience working in complex and multicultural environment
- Preferred experience in IT Implementation and Rollout projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Reliable and self-driven personality
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
This position sounds interesting for you? Apply now!
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send your CV (in Word Format) with the following Job ID: WPM _Z_SIL to: