RED's key client, a Pharmaceutical organisation based TEXAS (Dallas area) is looking for a CO-PA Team Lead to work on 12 months + contract (with probably an extension to 24 months).
CO-PA Team Lead
initial 12+ months
Dallas Area, TEXAS
- Joining a SAP manufacturing roll-out project
- Lead workshops for requirements gathering, based on a template approach
- Participated in discussions regarding business processes and design integration with other modules implemented (SD, MM, PP and PS)
- Assist user training, on-boarding activities and trouble shooting and various stages of integration testing, as well as on-site support for 'go-live' and month-end close
- Integration Testing, cut over activities and 'Go-Live'
- Very Strong R2P experience
- Strong experience with SAP CO (mostly with PA sub-module)
- Deep knowledge in SAP FI
- Experienced with other modules (SD, MM, PP and PS)
- Significant leadership experience (leading mid/large sized team)
- Able to travel 20% of work out of Texas
- Pharmaceutical experience is a bonus
Is this something you are interested in?
Please send your CV, a time to speak and your contact number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews can be scheduled immediately.