Cloud Solution Architect
- Requirement analysis, Requirement backlog grooming using agile methodologies.
- Primary Client facing and negotiating the requirements and analysing them
- Participation in release planning, daily stand up, sprint and delivery meetings
- Deriving the epics and creating the user stories
- System analysis, architecture, design, development and implementation of network simulation.
- Providing architectural expertise w.r.to real network element and customise it for ENM testing needs.
- Driving the technical ownership and interfacing with release verification and Infrastructure team.
- Provide the profiles to infrastructure team as part of demand management process.
- Discussions with the other ENM requirement area teams and analyse the dependencies and ensure seamless integrated delivery.
- Build the product road map and improvement features, publish them to the stakeholders.
- Publish the release plan of the product.
- Act as liaison between the design teams and stakeholders to understand the technical complexities.
- Strong Knowledge of Java/JEE/EJB with detailed understanding of open telecom platform.
- Strong understanding of O&M interfaces and FCAPS functionality.
- Strong domain knowledge of Telecom networks including LTE, WRAN, GRAM, core & Transport.
- Good understanding of Linux network stack.
- Strong domain knowledge in Network management Systems.
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in Agile Product Owner role
- Real network element system architecture understanding to correlate it to simulated network environment.
- Strong debugging techniques
- Requirement analysis skills
- Design analysis skills
- Experience in Java, Java EE, Web technologies, telecom standards and protocols like SNMP, Netconf over SSH and TLS, OSPF, BGP, MPLS.
- Knowledge of YAML
- 6 to 8 years of diversified experience in technical programming level to senior management, SDN, NFV, NMS/EMS areas.
- Strong experience across Product Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Production, Maintenance of Client/Server and Object Oriented applications in Telecom simulator based applications
- 5-8 years of product development experience in telecom domain across LTE, WRAN, GRAN, Core and Transport.
- 5+ years of product management experience with agile practices and provided architectural expertise for telecom platforms, SDN, NFV based applications.
- Work exclusively on System analysis, architecture, design, development and implementation of Operations Support System for telecom using Erlang, C, C++, Java EE technologies (JMS, Web Services ).
- Work exclusively on modern Operations support system of telecom domain for support management functions such as network inventory, service provisioning, performance management, network configuration and fault management.
- Exposure to designing and developing of enterprise applications that can be delivered as micro services and deployed in containers such as docker or Virtual Machines such as KVM and Openstack environments Well experienced in Requirement analysis, Requirement backlog grooming using agile methodologie Sound Knowledge of Java, JEE and related technologies
- Well experienced in using the agile tools like Atlasian JIRA and Confluence.
EU Passport Holder
Location Athlone, Ireland