|Location: Paris, Île-de-France||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081102_1623316469|
One of REDs clients, a global consulting organisation, are currently seeking an experienced BY / JDA TMS Consultant to work with a high profile customer based out of France.
Role will be performed remotely until travel restrictions are eased - project is English speaking so fluent English language skills required.
BY Transportation Management
· Ability to perform solution design.
· Liaise with business users/client managers/ specialists to understand the requirements / problem statements. Drive the requirement workshops independently
· Fit gap analysis
· Coordinating with the customer & offshore team to resolve queries or clarifications.
· Perform production/baseline support activities.
· Be on-call for issues during non-overlap hours with offshore team and in the weekends, on rotation basis.
· Take decisions independently and interact directly with customers.
· Carrying out Development/upgrade/support tasks as assigned.
· Reviewing technical specs.
· Coordinating/conducting testing or release management activities.
· Provide support for estimations.
· Suggest and validate various solution options for the requirements.
· Provide technical leadership in the development / implementation project.
· Work with JDA support for product related issues.
· An advanced degree (B.S. or B.E. Minimum, Masters preferred)
· Expertise in configuring and customising JDA TM/TP
· Experience in building up a TM environment from scratch
· Experience with Oracle databases - SQL: queries, stored procedures
· Technical and functional knowledge of:
o Transportation Manager
o Transportation Planner
o Freight Order Management
o Transportation Modeler
· Implementation/Support experience of TM/TP modules is required.
· Full understanding of JDA TM/TP workflows: Operational & Financial cycle.
· Software configuration, install, upgrade and patching procedure on Windows environment.
· Good understanding of TM CIS APIs and Event Notifications.
· Developing custom scripts based upon TM CIS APIs.
· Ability to use DataUpload Utility of TM.
· Good understanding of Tariff Structures.
· Experience in troubleshooting JDA process issues.
· Good understanding of TM, Freight Auction, Approval Chain workflows and database table structures.
· Need to have good communication skills as it is for a client facing role.
· Experience with Oracle databases - SQL: queries, stored procedures.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills.
· Strong Communicator.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, dynamic environment.
· Exhibit a commitment to customer service while building customer partnerships.
· Strong consulting mindset, exceptional client interfacing skills.
· Prior experience in leading implementation/support teams would be desirable.
· Knowledge on other JDA modules would be an added advantage.
· Knowledge on estimation techniques & presales experience would be desirable.
If you can relate to the above skill set and would be interested in understanding more about this opportunity, please get in touch ASAP!