|Location: New Jersey, USA||Salary: negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: PR/070037_1586183301|
RED is seeking for an experienced Life Sciences Domain / Business Transformation Consultants to be responsible for Advisory Services and Delivery, for pharmaceutical and medical devices companies.
Our ideal candidate must have the following:
- More than fifteen years of experience in the Life Sciences (LS) industry (incl. Pharma, Biotech, Medical Devices) Sales and Marketing covering areas Sales force management, Customer relationship management , Digital Marketing, Contract Management. Commercial Excellence etc.,
- Strong experience Life Sciences Sales and Marketing areas, with Consulting / Advisory company, Global pharmaceutical company / IT Company
- For the domain area of expertise above, has a thorough understanding of Business Processes, KPIs, Challenges, and Industry Trends and Regulations
- Nice to have: Experience in After Sales Services, Market Access
- Has experience with IT enablement and business transformations, and holistic knowledge of Business and IT Landscape for the domain area of experience above.
- Has familiarity with conducting Business Process Reviews, Business Process Improvements, IT Landscape Assessment, IT simplification, driving the adoption of new technology
- Coaching and mentoring teams with strong domain expertise in global pharma sales & marketing processes
- Good understanding of life sciences industry global trends, regulations, guidelines, and directives
Some responsibilities of his position include:
- Drives Advisory opportunity discovery and diagnostics. Helps shape an end state vision for clients' businesses -Sales and Marketing and/or After Sales Services areas
- Participates in supporting executive level client Steering Committee meetings; can manage conflict resolution among various stakeholders/staff to successfully support change management initiatives.
- Where needed, in an owner or supporter role, drafts proposals, plans phased project execution, develops detailed project plans and manages program budgets and costs; fosters shared accountability for the results-based implementation plan
If you, or anyone you know is interested in this amazing opportunity, please send your resume at email@example.com for immediate consideration