One of our leading international manufacturing clients, with a multi £Billion revenue, has opened a position for a Business Process Lead.
Play a pivotal role in driving a global player's business transformation programme where they are seeking to implement SAP as their Core ERP system over a 4-year period.
Work alongside GPO's and the solution delivery team to drive process alignment and optimisation of the ongoing process transformation.
You will be expected to:
- Drive process standardisation, simplification and adoption of the standard solution.
- Work with the functional Lead to identify priority areas and agree appropriate plan of action.
- Realise a GPO defined Road Map requirements via technology enabled business solutions.
- Work on behalf of the GPO to demonstrate benefit and value realisation and process improvement from programmes or discrete initiatives.
- Be accountable for the business process design in your area of expertise, supporting the Functional Lead to provide subject matter input where needed.
- Champion and advocate the solution for the relevant functional areas across the client globally
- Educate and train super users, end users & training developers
- Provide business process support to live users.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Extensive knowledge of RTR, P2P AND OTC business processes.
- Experience working in a similar lead role supporting technical ERP systems.
- The ability to convey complex technical terms to non-technical users.
- Worked on large transformation programmes as a lead.
- Confidence in coaching and developing self and others by providing quality feedback and guidance.
- Authenticity when building relationships and behaving in a consistent manner.
The ideal candidate will have experience within the manufacturing/chemicals industry.
For anyone looking to work on a global transformation project to drive SAP competency across a fortune 2000 company there is no better opportunity. Market leading package available for the right candidate.