|Location: Paris, Île-de-France||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/073312_1598601565|
****Business Process Expert Manufacturing Quality Maintenance - 6 months+ contract - Paris****
RED delivers consultants to our clients world wide and now one of our international clients has an urgent need for a BPE MQM to join them on an ongoing roll-out project located in Paris.
BPE's are part of the BPO Team to design, pilot and roll out the Core Model, with a first focus on the pilot companies and then deployment in Europe.
The BPE MQM is part of the MQM Stream.
The main role is to contribute to the design of the Core Model, the testing and the go live of the selected legal entities, and then to the roll out across Europe.
- Technical / functional skills:
- Ideally would have the experience of Industrial Operations
- Good knowledge about system set up, process and transactional aspect; used to input transactions in the ERP and retrieve information from the ERP
- Having an experience in an SAP deployment project within the MQM perimeter
- Good knowledge of Master data creation and management in SAP
- For the functions where the person has no or limited experience, the representative will be seconded by SME's (« Subject Matter Expert ») officially named and dedicated to the project for a limited portion of their time (up to 30% for some periods)
- The BPE has to build good contacts in the Business and can tap into more detailed knowledge when needed
- Behavioural competencies:
- Proactive behaviour and constructive mindset.
- Capability to get the big picture, think out of the box if needed
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Ability to interact with other project team members
- Good communication / training competences.
- Flexible attitude, ability to perform under pressure and a moving context
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Cultural integration skills
- Ability to listen and learn from his/her team as well as from peers of Group but also to change the current ways of operating
- Linguistic skills:
English (Fluent preferred or highly Advanced), capacity to work in English for long periods.
Knowledge of one or more other languages is a plus
- Mobility requirements (time spent travelling internationally, nationally etc.):
Regional travel in Europe minimum 30%-.
If you are interested, please reply apply here or send your updated CV to Ryan Casbon on email@example.com