|Location: Germany, Pennsylvania||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: 23894_1595579075|
For our German based customer we are looking for an experience Business Analyst with focus on master data and reference data in R&D.
Your main task is to support the project team in analyzing new requirements and to design end to end processes.
* Act as translator of business demands into technology coverage
* Assessment of requirements, assumptions and risks for potential technical solutions
* Regular coordination with business
* Design of end to end business processes (for managing reference/master data in R&D)
* Create new use cases across R&D and drive roll out
* Create test strategy and cases for OQ/PQ
* Strong project experience as Business Analyst
* Experience in the regulated industries (pharma preferred)
* Experience with pharmacovigilance business processes
* Experience with CSV (computerized systems validation) and testing methodology
* Start: ASAP
* Duration: 5 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 5 days/week (at least 2 days/week on site in Germany)
* Location: Germany
* Languages: Fluency in English, German language skills preferred
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.