Our biggest pharmaceutical client, based in Brussels, is looking for a Big Data Engineer to contribute to the evolution of their advanced analytics platform.
In this role, the Big Data Engineer will be involved in the following tasks:
* Interacting with functional and business stakeholders
* Deploying data ingestion pipelines aiming at collecting data from multiple sources in our Hadoop cluster
* Deploying, configuring and maintaining the solutions supporting these data ingestion and storage flows (e.g. Cloudera Enterprise, Talend Big Data)
* Deploying, configuring and maintaining the data science solutions allowing to extract insights from ingested data (e.g. data science workbenches)
* Actively participating in the documentation and (in)formal testing of the deployed solutions.
Required Experience & Knowledge:
* Previous relevant experience as Big Data Engineer within various industries (knowledge of the pharmaceutical environment is considered as an asset)
* Knowledge of and technical experience with big data solutions, data ingestion/transformation flows and data warehousing (e.g. Kimball, Data Vault)
* Practical experience with the following solutions:
o Cloudera Enterprise
o Talend Big Data
If you want to discuss this position further please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org .