|Location: London, England||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum + 10% bonus, Health, Medical+More|
|Sector: Banking||Type: Permanent|
|Reference #: jmwn/bpa34_1558011615|
Business Process Analyst, London
RED SAP are currently on the lookout for a Business Process Analyst to work for a global media giant based in the heart of London. Our client is considered one of the best in the industry, operating in over 50 countries globally with annual revenues in excess of $6 Billion. This really is an opportunity not to miss!
We need a talented and highly motivated individual ideally with SAP knowledge to become a subject matter expert for payments and the group banking communication tool. You should have a treasury and banking background coupled with strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills.
- Be the subject matter expert for Payment Formats
- Support the SAP Architects and offer guidance through SAP payment configuration
- Support the development of global payment solutions
- Be the subject matter expert for the groups banking solution
- Coordinate with stakeholders in relation to SAP roll-outs
- Support the reconciliation process whilst collaborating with business process work streams (PTP/OTC)
Skills & Experience Required:
- Strong knowledge of bank file formats
- SAP or equivalent finance systems
- 3-5 years in Finance
- Knowledge and experience of reconciliation
- Ability to design end to end business process flows
Whilst this big brand logo sells itself not only will you get to work in the new state of the art offices you will also receive an amazing package consisting of an excellent base salary, 10% bonus, pension, medical insurance, season ticket Loan, holiday purchase scheme and discounted gym membership.
For further information about this opportunity please apply now and a member of RED will be in touch to run through the full job description and discuss your individual requirements in further detail.