|Location: Germany||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081852_1625562384|
For our customer we are looking for a Backend Java Developer.
Your main task is to support the project team in the deployment of the existing platform.
* Maintain and extend the microservice codebase
* Responsible for code quality
* Increasing test coverage of unit and integration tests
* Manage interfaces with external systems
* Min. 5 years of professional experience in developing microservices written in Go and NodeJs
* Applying best practice architecture principals
* Using Grpc and ProtoBufs
* Professional experience in defining REST API interfaces (at least level 2)
* Professional experience in defining GraphQL interfaces
* Professional experience in handling and optimising large MongoDB collections
* Nice to have: experience in Neo4j, Influx, OAuth, Gitlab CI/CD, AWS services, Docker, Kubernetes
* Start: August 2021
* Duration: 12 months (+ option to extend)
* Workload: 4 to 5 days per week
* Location: Remote
* Language: English
Telephone interview slots with our client can be arranged at short notice with a decision immediately thereafter.
If you are interested in receiving further information about the role or can recommend a colleague or friend, please get in touch.