|Location: Stockholm, Sweden||Salary: 500kr - 600kr per annum|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/076802_1610729446|
Azure Cloud Architect - Stockholm - 3 months initially and will be extended based on performance - Start ASAP
* Experience with different Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS services like VM, SQL database, Functions, APIM, Logic app, Application Gateway, WebApp, Web Jobs and
* Must have experience with Networking, Azure AD, Azure Monitor, Security Center
* Familiar with automation frameworks (Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet) and cloud provided automation tools (Azure Resource Manager Templates).
* Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewalls and network security Experience designing solutions on Windows and Linux with SQL, IIS, Exchange, Apache, MySQL, Tomcat, etc.
* Hands-on work experience working with SOAP and REST APIs, microservices design
* Familiarity with build and deployment pipelines, approval gates, build agent pools, etc. Applied experience with container-based platforms including Kubernetes, Docker, Container Instances, HELM charts, and related technologies
* Understanding of network design principles VPN, Express route, Load balancing, Network watcher, Traffic manager, User define Routing etc.
* Cloud solutions architect will be responsible for the solution design and the realization of running application workloads on a public cloud.
* Drive and deliver strategic cloud architecting & implementation in Azure
* Designing of complex cloud solutions considering - Architecture, Configuration, Security, Performance, Scalability, Reliability, Infrastructure etc
* Provide architecture and connectivity design, workload optimization and solution design leveraging Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS) as offered by partner Cloud Solution Providers (CSPs).
* Provide architecturally consistent, pre-approved, reusable solutions to application migration teams to accelerate cloud migrations. Create prototypes as necessary to validate proposed solutions and get feedback from stakeholders.
* Drive all technical design and execution activities for moving existing on-premise infrastructure, server workloads, data and applications to the cloud IaaS and PaaS.