|Location: Poland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/076152_1607961171|
Azure Architect - Remote working but will only accept candidates who are already based in Poland.
What we are looking for:
If you are:
- An ambitious IT Senior Engineer or IT Consultant motivated to become an Architect, with deep understanding of the Microsoft Azure and private cloud environments,
- Familiar with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS models,
- Ready to undertake challenges and leading a project in a complex environment,
- Able to present business cases, strategies and solutions and have an excellent communication skill.
And you have experience in one or more of the following areas of IaaS / PaaS:
- Azure VM,
- Azure Storage Accounts,
- Azure Virtual Network, Azure VPN Gateway, Azure Load Balancer,
- Azure Backup, Azure Recovery Services, Azure Replication,
- Azure Containers, Azure Kubernetes Service,
- Azure SQL Databases (e.g. SQL, MySQL, Cosmos DB),
- Azure Web Apps, Azure Functions, Azure API,
- Experience with scripting and automation using Az, PowerShell, ARM Templates, etc.
- Understanding of processes for co-existing or migrating resources between Azure, other clouds and/or On-Perm.
- Understanding of authentication protocols, data synchronization and security aspects of Identity Management.
- Understanding of networking principles, communication protocols and their dependencies, virtual networks, etc.
- Understanding of software dependencies (databases, applications, network connectivity).