|Location: Sweden||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/068280_1580922838|
Description: * 12+ years of overall IT experience with hands-on experience implementing Integration systems in large-scale initiatives (MuleSoft, TIBCO, Kong, Axway, WSO2, WebMethods, etc.) with Java/J2EE background on AWS Cloud environment.
* 7+ years' experience in designing HLD's and LLD's Architecture documents for AWS cloud environments using EC2, RDS, ELB, S3, VPC, Glacier, IAM, CloudWatch, KMS, etc. services.
* 5+ years hands experience on Kafka / Confluent / Data Streaming / Managed Service Kafka development/operational platform experience on AWS Cloud.
* Experience in AWS DevOps tool chain together with Jenkins/Puppet/Chef, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible, etc.
* Experience in Log and Performance Monitoring tools using ELK, Kibana, Logstash, etc.
* AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate / Professional would be an added advantage.
* Strong understanding of Kafka architecture including offset management, partition strategy, Kafka Security with Kerberos, Connectors, Producer and consumer APIs.
* Good understanding of Spark framework and Streaming message delivery semantics.
* Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills with experience working in DevOps Product Teams.
* Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple concurrent initiatives with related or independent goals.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.