Artificial Intelligence- Principal/Senior Principal
For roles my client currently has, I am seeking internationally experienced and highly motivated professionals that can design innovative solutions for my clients blue chip organisations. If you have a passion for the latest technological break-throughs, you could be the right fit.
- Continuously strengthening and enhancing service offerings in the area of New Technologies
- Growing their client base, proposal delivery and revenue
- Managing high-profile transformation engagements involving New Technologies for their clients and ensure successful client delivery
- Supporting the practice lead in developing the vision for the Disruptive New Technologies team in Switzerland and growing the team in terms of people, methodology and knowledge assets
- Coaching employees in the team regarding performance, career development, rewards and continuous personal development
- Working closely with the European team responsible to develop our service offerings in the Disruptive New Technologies practice.
- Higher education degree, e.g. in computer science or engineering
- At least 5-10 years of relevant and recent experience in technology consulting
- In depth understanding of AI related architecture and technologies
- A proven track record of shaping and selling technology driven transformation projects
- A proven track record of leading and delivering complex projects involving Artificial Intelligence
- A pragmatic approach to business design, always focused on client value over theoretical arguments
- Experience in advising senior level stakeholders about new technologies, architecture and how to generate business value from those topics
- Strong management and people development skills in a highly international and cross-cultural work environment
- Willingness to travel and an excellent command of both German and English
If you are interested in finding out more about this great opportunity please drop over your CV or contact me directly at email@example.com.