|Location: Netherlands||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/067093_1576675799|
The AI Engineer we are looking has a proven track record and craftsmanship in following AI technologies : Semantic Web (Linked Data) , Machine Learning and Natural Language processing.
* Design, analyse and interpret business requirements and explore data sets by using available tools such as Tensorflow and Google Cloud AI tools.
* Recommend ideas to business when data/results is available through good visualizations.
* Build the Incognito solution using semantic Web, Machine Leanring and Natural Language Processing
* Participate and strengthening the AI capability within the team.
* Educate peers within Group Services to establish an overall better understanding on the technologies mentioned above.
* Master (HBO or Academic) in Data Science, Computer Science or Software engineering or a different (HBO or Academic) educational background in combination with certified educations on Data Science (eg post graduate on data science).
* Experience (at least 1 year) with the following AI techniques: Semantic Web (linked data), Machine Learning and Natural Language Processing.
* Strong programming skills in eg. Python and experienced in delivering production grade code.
· In-depth understanding of algorithms like Random Forests, Neural Networks, Support Vector Machines.
· Broad understanding of available tools that can be used in the development of AI solutions: in particular Tensorflow, Stardog and Google Cloud AI tools.