We are currently seeking SAP ARIBA Consultant to join our team in Germany. Our consultants provide SAP application support to our worldwide clients. In addition to technical expertise, the ability to excel in a global team environment, effectively communicate and achieve results is critical in this role.
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 1+ full life cycle SAP implementation and 2+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 2 years of SAP experience implementing SAP Ariba
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
- Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
- Strong configuration and design skills
- Ability to travel 80-100% is REQUIRED
- EU Passport holder
- Ability to play a critical client facing role, harnessing value creation and be able to carve out solutions to solve client business problem
- Understanding of the Resources Industry; Energy, Utilities, Chemicals, and Natural Resources
- Involved in multiple full life-cycle projects
- Experience operating in a client facing role
- Understanding of Agile and scrum methodologies
- Experience designing and implementing global SCM solutions
- Ability to communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior / non-technical audiences.