For our client in Zurich, Switzerland, we are looking for an Application Manager.
* Analyse issues reported from operations in the frame of maintenance activities
* Liaise with the development team concerning bug fixing
* Coordinate all activities concerning a specific change/project on the above mentioned application
* Act as an interface between Business and external development team in the frame of maintenance
* Investigate technical incidents and ensure Level 3 maintenance support in cooperation with the
* Maintenance and engineering staff, and escalate as necessary to third-parties
* Manage all delegated tasks from the responsible application manager
Desired key skills:
* Experience as scrum master or PO
* Test case drafting and UAT experience
* Good experience in testing (execution and test management) and requirement engineering
* Change and incident Management experience, as well as troubleshooting
* Nice-to-have: Knowledge of Agile, SOA and Virtualization
* Fluent English; German is a nice-to-have
* Start: May 2018 (flexible)
* Duration: 6 months (+extension)
* Workload: full-time
* Location: Zurich, Switzerland
* Languages: English
The consultant should have a work permit for the location, it will not be provided extra.
Please send me your CV in the word format for immediate consideration.