|Location: Sweden||Salary: €350 - €400 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/071765_1592304247|
Application Expert / Software Engineer / Sweden (Remote during pandemic) / 6 months / Start ASAP
My client aims to develop and implement an enhanced, more efficient and scalable solution for the business process of Wholesale (B2B). In this step of the project, three of my client's Group will take part in implementing a B2B portal that supports the interaction between the brands and the wholesale partners when it comes to presenting available products, create offers and place orders.
We are looking for a resource that will support a MVP-integration between an external SaaS-solution based on an advanced Excel-sheet/application. We expect the resource to also participate in technical meetings with the SaaS-vendor as well as interact with my client's architect to establish a first :version of the integration.
The MVP will be developed in a tight, small team so it's also important to be strong in collaboration and contributing to what most important for the team at the moment. Communication and collaboration with the users and stakeholders at the brands is also an important task.
The position is full time, based in Stockholm City.
-Taking part in implementing a B2B SaaS solution
-Responsible for needed integration's in the first MVP delivery which will be done with the help of advanced Excel-sheets
-Collaborate with business tech team, architects and brand users in an agile way to reach the goals of the MVP
-In all collaborations, monitor and steer that decisions that affect integration's and architectural design follow our architectural strategies
-Collaborate with external vendor
* Strong Excel/VBA-abilities
* Experience from integration projects
* Experience from implementing and integrating with SaaS solutions
* Strong ability to communicate business and technical needs
* Fluent in English, written and spoken
* Retail/e-commerce experience is a plus
* Experience from interacting with a SAP Retail landscape is a plus
* We also prefer if the person has experience from:
* Continuous delivery
* Agile way of working
* Web services
* Json data structure
* Passionate for agile development and continuous improvements, good enough quality, and the desire to get things done together with the team
* Come with own suggestions and ideas on improvements and take these up for discussion within the team in a timely manner
* You enjoy working in a fast pace environment and is driven in your work, while understanding that change can take time in a large organisation
* You have the ability to communicate about problems and solutions
* You enjoy working in team, but are also able to work independently within the framework of a product team and interacting initiatives
* Must be able to autonomously drive tasks, manage stakeholders and requirements, and secure deliveries
* Positive in spirit but also to change and improvements