|Location: London, England||Salary: £450 - £500 per day|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/081127_1623332985|
Angular Developer (Inside IR35) / London / 6 months / Start ASAP
* Understanding and where necessary challenging requirements to ensure the correct solution is designed and implemented.
* Being able to interrogate/analyse data to raise questions/edge cases with SMEs.
* Contributing to UI designs and engineering best practices.
* Translation of UX and UI designs into working code following a Test Driven development (TDD) approach.
* Assisting with UI based test automation activities.
* Contributing to our catalogue of common assets such as code templates, libraries, utilities and services.
* Developing automated build and deployment processes to enable teams agility.
* Support DevOps capabilities of the team.
* Contributing to UI development standards for the team.
* Being actively involved in all planning sessions and aiding task breakdown and estimation.
* Ensuring code meets team standard.
* Should have understanding of Micro service basic architecture
* Experience in Anti Financial Crime (AFC) / Anti Money Laundering (AML) domain in the field of Name List screening , Adverse media and Case alert investigation
* A hands-on front end engineer with experience of shipping production code with deep understanding of front-end and back-end integration.
* Demonstrate experience of developing and delivering data intensive Single page Application Java Script(ES6+ AND ES5) with Angular 2+, TypeScript and NgRX(must), HTML5, CSS.
* Using css pre-processors such as SASS or LESS and following css methodologies such as BEM.
* Good understanding of other Web development frameworks and related libraries, such as React, redux and back-end framework such as Node.Js or Spring boot.
* Experience with cross browser compatibility, browser tuning and optimisation technique/tools.
* Developing against API Gateways via Rest or GraphQL and understand the design pattern and REST APIs
* Following industry style guides/linting
* OpenAPI-documented status codes and how to handle them
* Configuring CI software for automated build, test and deployment of code
* Experience practicing Agile and Test Driven Development, writing UI automated unit tests using Karma, Protractor and integrating with other testing tools such as cucumber
* Web security, accessibility and internationalisation
* Developing with security in mind using OAuth2 grants and scopes and strategies for the latest OWASP top 10.
* Understanding of asynchronous programming patterns, such as promises, callbacks, closures, async/await
* Debugging and optimising UI code to improve "time-to-glass"
* Proficient in GIT
Good to have:
1. Knowledge on BFSI and Compliance domain
2. Knowledge on Jira, Agile, Sonar, Teamcity and uDeploy
3. Past working experience for an international client / multi-vendor / multi geography teams