|Location: London, England||Salary: £375 - £425 per day|
|Sector: Banking||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: AngularDevLDN_1620655252|
Angular Developer - London - Inside IR35
- Financial Services experience preferably experience in Anti Financial Crime (AFC) / Anti Money Laundering (AML) domain in the field of Name List screening , Adverse media and Case alert investigation
- A hands-on front end engineer with experience of shipping production code with deep understanding of front-end and back-end integration.
- Demonstrate experience of developing and delivering data intensive Single page Application Java Script(ES6+ AND ES5) with Angular 2+, TypeScript and NgRX(must), HTML5, CSS.
- Using css pre-processors such as SASS or LESS and following css methodologies such as BEM.
- Good understanding of other Web development frameworks and related libraries, such as React, redux and back-end framework such as Node.Js or Spring boot.
- Experience with cross browser compatibility, browser tuning and optimization technique/tools.
- Developing against API Gateways via Rest or GraphQL and understand the design pattern and REST APIs
- Following industry style guides/linting
- OpenAPI-documented status codes and how to handle them
- Configuring CI software for automated build, test and deployment of code
- Experience practicing Agile and Test Driven Development, writing UI automated unit tests using Karma, Protractor and integrating with other testing tools such as cucumber
- Web security, accessibility and internationalization
- Developing with security in mind using OAuth2 grants and scopes and strategies for the latest OWASP top 10.
- Understanding of asynchronous programming patterns, such as promises, callbacks, closures, async/await
- Debugging and optimising UI code to improve "time-to-glass"
Proficient in GIT