In line with our vision, RED are looking for an experienced Recruiter to expand the Life Science Key Accounts team with a smart, motivated, ambitious and client-focused New Business Account Manager who will be responsible for developing a sales strategy for new and existing Life Science Clients from receipt of requirement, delivery and client development to further grow the accounts.
The main responsibilities include:
- Increasing revenue with the client
- Client Management from line management, procurement to C-level stakeholders
- Managing the delivery process with dedicated delivery resources and the Life Sciences Key Accounts delivery team
- Building relationships with existing and new Resource and Hiring Managers in existing and new clients
- Increasing our network and our understanding of their organisation and project activity
Desired Skills and Experience:
Some of the personal traits, skills and qualities we believe are essential for this person to be successful are:
- Preferably had 1 years' professional recruitment experience
- Spanish speaking would be ideal but not a necessity
- Strong communication skills in English at a business level
- Able to understand how to offer solutions and solve problems putting the client first at all times
- Strong relationship builder and stakeholder manager
- Pro-active, energetic and enthusiastic attitude
- Independent and methodical approach to work
- Willing to travel Globally for on site client meetings (25%)
- Team players with a positive and confident 'can do' attitude
This is an amazing opportunity to join RED at a very exciting time as we launch a brand-new business that will be led by one of our most senior Managing Directors from the RED Group.
The right candidate can expect a high basic salary and an industry leading, uncapped commission scheme incentives and benefits but most importantly, an incredible atmosphere.