|Location: Kansas City, Missouri||Salary: Up to US$85 per hour + negotiable|
|Sector: Consultancy||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/075267_1614809786|
RED is looking for an SAP ABAP Lead for an initial 3-month contract for one of our global consulting clients. Project scope is expected to run 6 months and potentially extend out further. The end client is based in Kansas City, but work will be remote until further notice.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- 10+ years of ABAP Development experience with at least 2 years of Lead experience
- Well versed in development of Reports, Interface, Enhancements, Adobe forms, conversion program.
- Hands on integration technologies like Web services development ODATA, EDI, File Based Transfers, BAPIs
- MUST have Object Oriented Programing experience
- Strong knowledge on Fiori, ABAP on HANA ,ALE Idocs
- Excellent communication written verbal skills.
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!