Title: SAP ABAP Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA suburb
Salary: up to 120k
This position will primarily work out of our offices in Fombell and support local customers or work remotely for customers in the US. Travel is possible but it is expected not to exceed 10%. The ABAP Developer works with Business Analysts and end users to design, develop, test and implement reports, interfaces, forms, enhancements and workflows in SAP ECC.
- Developing ABAP code to support development of reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements and forms as well as developing queries and workflows.
- Document the technical implementation of the solutions and train the customer in administering these solutions.
- Assist in the identification of the necessary WRICEF objects or other enablement's required to meet the requirements
- Perform improvements, troubleshooting, fixes, and ongoing maintenance of ABAP related customizations to the SAP applications
- Operate as an internal consultant within the IT department. May act as a "mentor" to individuals on a project by project basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of 8 years of ABAP experience.
- SAP ABAP Certification is a plus.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure, meet deadlines, present a professional demeanor and work well independently.
- Must have SAP business process experience and strong technical know-how with SAP Logistics modules (SD/MM/WM,i.e. shipments, packing, picking, shipping labels, etc.)
- Strong object orientation experience
- Must have strong experience in SAP Interface Development and SAP Enhancements
- Strong working experience in BAPI, IDOC/ALE, ALV, SAP Script, Smart Forms, RFC's, ABAP objects, Web Dynpro, Enhancements, Workflow, reports, interfaces and dialog programs.
- Relational Database Design
- Use of structured methodologies in software development life-cycle
- Change management, transports and source code control