Red is seeking an SAP MDG Lead for a permanent opportunity with a top global consultancy.
Compensation: Excellent base salary, bonus and benefits package
Location: This position does not require relocation however up to 80% travel is expected
Our client is the 2nd largest IT services provider in the world and is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, they ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World's Most Innovative Companies ranking. This client has successfully been able to increase its value year on year; in 2018 they reported a revenue of 19.08 billion.
- 10+ years of SAP implementation and configuration experience
- At least 3 years of in-depth knowledge and configuration in SAP MDG
- Minimum 2 full life cycle implementations of SAP MDG
- Hands on expertise in analysis, design, and configuration of Master Data in SAP MDG
- Material master data integration with Vendors and Finance module experience
- Hands on SAP S/4HANA experience is required
- Big 5 consultancy experience in past 10 years is a must
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest caliber contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED