Red are currently looking for an experienced Data Analyst to work on a 3 month contract in United Kingdom - Basingstoke.
- Data management, mapping, manipulation and conversion skills, cleansing and migration
- Appreciation of data migrating reconciliation, data quality assessments & controls necessary to ensure data quality issues are flagged & resolved.
- Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tasks
- Advanced Excel skills: Macros, Pivot tables etc prepare to be tested in the interview
- Large complex projects
- Working to tight deadlines
- SAP data migration would be a bonus
- Numerate and literate, with a good standard of communication
- Professional training qualifications
- Experience of independently identifying issues and inefficiencies, and proposing sound solutions with regard to Data Migration.
- Able to work effectively on own initiative and as part of a team, without close supervision
- Strong attention to detail
For immediate consideration please apply or send your CV to email@example.com