|Location: London, England||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT Service Provider||Type: Contract|
|Reference #: CR/076601_1610364617|
Office 365 Architect required - £450 per day - 3/6 months - remote -Inside IR35
Our client is urgently seeking an experienced O365 Architect to work on a remote 3 months rolling contract (Inside IR35) based on the specification below:
Day to day you will:
- Develop, communicate and align designs to implement office 365 through technical design to ensure the effective management of risk related to IT change and collaboration space delivery.
- Lead team and colleagues in the design and recommendation of solution options and designs to relevant Design Authorities ensuring alignment of technical capability to the technical roadmap, IT Strategy and business objectives.
- Work to, develop and propose improvements to technical design to ensure a consistent approach to design, enable effective decision making and delivery and continually improve and evolve the way the project team supports and deliver different parts of office 365 including Email, Instant Messaging, Antivirus, antispam, Email archive/Journaling, policy based email encryption, Teams and conference calls, SharePoint, mobile messaging, social, file storage and Azure Active Directory.
- Propose changes to and ensure alignment against technology, application and infrastructure to ensure the ongoing evolution of our technology estate and that trade-offs such as benefit, and risk are considered and escalated to the appropriate level.
- Maintain architecture reference models and reference architectures so that decisions relating to technical architecture can be taken in the context of the as-is and to-be IT estate and to reduce risks around operational service, design and loss of knowledge.
- Agree and recommend architecture changes to design authorities and key stakeholders ensuring a common vision and agreed roadmap that supports a cross-enterprise view of direction.
- Facilitate the creation of, communicate and ensure the ongoing update of collaboration and strategic roadmaps and associated guidelines, methodologies and standards in order to maintain the organisations strategic direction and the continued improvement, or sustainability of the Enterprise IT estate.
- Provide insight or recommendations to projects through creation and recommending Key Design Decisions to support the effective delivery of IT change and minimise risk and disruption to operational service or delays in delivery.
- Operate as project/programme level architect, owning the most complex technical architecture and design delivery challenges within the company.