RED Partner Programme
The goal of our partner programme is to create a network of partners that can help us enable our clients to get the most value from their investment in SAP and complementary technologies.
We aim to find the best possible resources to deliver on our client’s SAP and complementary technology initiatives. Typically, these resources will come from our network of talents and freelance experts. Occasionally, clients present us with demands which we alone cannot fulfil.
Therefore we have built up a RED partner programme to ensure that we can work with other service providers to deliver the best possible outcome to our clients.
HOW OUR PARTNERS BENEFIT
With over 20 years’ experience in the SAP market we truly are at the heart of the SAP ecosystem. We are the singular constant as we deal with SAP directly, the SI’s, end users and the SAP talent.
OUR PARTNERS HAVE ACCESS TO:
- Enhanced market reach through RED’s marketing channels and network
- Extended Bench/Delivery capability for complimentary skills, global resources, and volume bandwidth
- Additional Business Development/Sales avenue, where RED positions our partner’s offerings to our customers, pass on projects/work where RED is less suited to deliver
- Extended Partner Network with access to RED’s other partners
- Reputation by Affiliation for those who are new to the SAP ecosystem
HOW IT WORKS
Having established mutual interest in collaborating, we invite our potential partners to talk to RED in detail about the services and solutions they offer, as well as how they would like to leverage RED’s offers and engage in the partner programme.
Once officially part of the programme, RED and our partners regularly meet to discuss:
- Target clients and propositions – account planning
- Business development activities – marketing and other demand generation campaigns
- Ongoing opportunities – lead sharing, joint bids, and staffing engagements
If you’d like to have an informal conversation about joining our partner programme, please get in touch:
Global Strategy Director
T +44(0) 7764 972237
Alternatively, get in touch with your regular RED contact for further information.