A message from our CEO, Ross Eades
I hope you and your families are keeping safe and well during these challenging times.
Considering the current situation around COVID-19, we would like to assure you that we are committed to the safety and wellbeing of our candidates, clients and employees. All our employees are working from home and will continue to do so as long as this public health crisis continues.
Whether you’re a candidate currently looking for a new role or you’re a client looking for your next hire, we are fully operational and here to support you.
All RED recruitment and delivery consultants across the globe are working remotely and are available to contact as usual. We are equipped with the best technology to provide you with the support needed and we can arrange telephone and video interviews.
All our central services teams, such as payroll and legal also continue to work remotely to support you.
As our way of working has had to adjust, our service offering has adjusted too. After speaking to many clients, we identified areas where we can add value to your new way of working:
• We have an extensive database of remote workers available to start SAP projects immediately
• We can offer guidance and support on how best to hire remotely, including onboarding and how to manage teams remotely
• We are able to meet clients and candidates via video conferencing and video interviews
• We are working with numerous clients that are looking to hire remote workers urgently
• We can provide advice and guidance on how to interview, start and onboard remotely
• We are able to arrange interviews via video conferencing
We’ve got you covered
During the 20 years that RED has been in operation, we have faced a number of global events that have tested the resilience of our customers, our candidates, our staff and our own business. Be it Y2K, SARS or Financial Crises, we have had to ensure we support all parties and have done so successfully. We will continue to be a valuable partner to you during this crisis and beyond.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to speak to your local contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org.